HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

December 31, 2007

Some days it feels like I haven't seen the sun for days, apart from a little dog walking, though I know that's not entirely true. I get up in the morning, do a little yoga to get myself warmed up, then pull down the blinds and start to write. By the time I finish, it's often dark. Today was one of those days. I'm really looking forward to finishing the first draft of this book and taking some time off. Perhaps a quickie road trip to Provincetown. I managed to make further progress with the hand corrections, though the going wasn't as smooth as yesterday. Oh yeah -- and it's New Year's, so there are things to be done later this evening.

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia