HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

December 21, 2007

A major day of revelations! This day has been solid gold for me. I know how I'm going to end the story and it's not at all how I was expecting to end it. The solution just crept in quietly this morning while I sat revising some chapter notes. It makes far more sense for me to end the book in this new and unexpected way (which I can't spell out, obviously.) Keep in mind that the book started out as a classic whodunnit and then evolved into a literary thriller. While it's still a literary thriller, it's taken an altogether different direction that will give it the proper "twist" without compromising its literary integrity. I'm very excited by this development. Now I understand why I've had so much trouble trying to finish it. The story wasn't ready to reveal itself till I bumbled down a few dead ends and had to turn around and come back out to see where I was really heading. Amazing!

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia