HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

December 20, 2007

Today was a very long day of writing, extending from 10 in the morning to past midnight, and broken only by a much-needed trip to the chiropractor. The chiropractor has had me adjust my writing configurations to make them more ergonomic (lowering my keyboard and mouse, while raising the monitor, all of which makes it easier on my body, but harder on my eyes, which are in pretty poor shape.) The results have been nothing short of sensational (when I stick to it), but the major snowstorm we experienced mid-week required a lot of digging out, and whatever physical gains I'd made were reversed just as quickly. Nevertheless, this was a major day of work.

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia