HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

November 7, 2007

Too jetlagged to write this morning, I set about composing my thoughts on the Authors’ Village for one of the directors at Haworth who’d asked my observations on gay writing before I left. I was happy to tell him that I had cautiously optimistic feelings about the future of gay writing and publishing, especially after having seen Armistead’s fans line up for hours in the heat. Of course, we can’t all be Armistead Maupins, but even lesser known writers like me were treated with a great deal of courtesy and respect as our books found willing new readers. Obviously marketing has a great deal to do with how well any book is received, but it’s nice to know that authors can contribute to that on some small level.

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia