HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

November 18, 2007

A wretched day for writing, I let myself be distracted by any and everything and spent most of the day battling "technology", with those annoying software programs that pretend to let you download your own CDs for playback, but only let you do it their way (which is never MY way.) As a result, I got almost no writing done.

The day took a more positive spin when I went out to dinner with Shane, Paul Bellini and his boyfriend, Steve Keill, who appeared in my short film, My Heart Belongs To Daddy. We talked about the wretched state of writing and publishing and the long wait to get a book out once you got a publishing contract. (Two to three years is average.) Steve, who worked for Gutter Press before it was sold, now plans to set up an on-demand publishing house. I told him to keep me in mind!

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia