HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

January 3, 2008

The best thing, and the worst thing, about being a writer working from home is that you can still work even when you're sick. Especially when you're so enthused about what you're working on that you just can't put it aside. I've been battling a horrible 'flu since just before New Year's. Today it hit pretty hard, though I still managed to put in a good day's work, the only interruption being a trek to the chiropractor. That in itself was a bit of a disaster, as I ended up walking twenty minutes in very cold (-13) weather, and arriving at the office in a full sweat. No doubt I'll pay for it tomorrow, but today I'm still working.

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia