HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

January 20, 2008

Today I started the second draft of Lake on the Mountain. I'm taking this one at a leisurely pace and don't expect to finish it too quickly. What I'm reading excites me, and I know much of it is good work, possibly the best I've done. Obviously I want it to be the best it can be, so I won't to rush it. I may end up doing much of the rewriting in Mexico next month. Marc Cote (the publisher at Cormorant Books who inspired me to write a serious thriller) is waiting to see the next draft. He asked me to let him see it while it's still in a formative state, before I put too much of a polish on it. Part of me is reluctant to do so, while another part is eager to get some input on the book at an early stage.

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia