HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

WORD ON THE STREET TORONTO

Here are a few snaps from the past weekend's Word On The Street Festival, where I read from my new book Pumpkin Eater (Dundurn Press) at the Amazon.ca Bestseller's Stage. I also had the honour of being sponsored ("friended") by Don Oravec and Jim Harper, as well as Webcom Inc. It was great to appear at the festival, but even better knowing I was a sponsored writer. If you want to show your appreciation to a particular writer next year, that's one way to do it!


At the VIP lounge. And yes, I felt special!


Amazon.ca Bestseller's Stage with my very own sign language interpreter.



With fellow readers John McFetridge, Andrew Pyper and Russell Wangersky. (The Globe's Jarod Bland was our moderator.)


With Shyam Selvadurai.



With Gilaine Waterbury of Webcom Inc.


And of course you always have to leave room for celebratory dessert afterward. In this case, a fun get together with friends at Mata Petisco Bar on Queen West near Roncesvalles, where I had the perfect trio: guava panna cotta, avocado creme brule, and dolce de lecche cheesecake.

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia