HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

BOOKENDS



Here is my Bookends interview with Justine Lewkowic, taped last month at Sleuth of Baker Street, Toronto's crime specialty bookstore. I felt right at home among the thousands of mystery titles and Sherlock Holmes memorabilia.

Justine was fun, insightful and probing in her questions, and the occasional curve ball she threw at me, as we discussed my newest book, a literary thriller entitled Lake On The Mountain  (Dundurn Press), which takes place jointly in Toronto and Ontario's Prince Edward County.

While it's not hard for me to talk about the writing process, I don't often get asked about my personal life in relation to where the work comes from. Like many writers, I tend to disappear behind my writing and my characters, so readers often assume they are one and the same. Not so. In this case, I welcomed the opportunity to be candid on topics that other interviewers might shy away from.

Among other things, Justine and I discussed sources of inspiration, anger management therapy, honesty, sex and sexuality, and growing up gay in Sudbury (my hometown.)

Have a look and leave a note to say what you think: http://bookendstv.com/.

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia