HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

Oct 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! I've neglected my blog so long I couldn't recall the password. That's because I've been completing a new book. As I feel myself nearing the finishing line, it demands more and more time and attention. (Note to potential suitors: never marry a writer unless you like a lot of alone time.) In this case, I've been completing a second draft, not the final product. I put it to rest this morning. No doubt there'll be plenty of time to lose myself in a new draft quite soon.

2 comments:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings....
The reality is one must be comfortable enough with oneself to not mind being alone. It is not about quantity, its about quality, can you make the time you are available count, can you be present in mind, body and spirit, can you laugh a full body laugh that reaches your eyes and curl your toes, can you embrace the moment and express authentically, if all holds true then a little time alone won't matter as much because when you are there it would be so worth the wait.

oops, i think i just made myself sound like a Romanticist.

peace...
rhapsody
http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia