HOME BIO BOOKS FILM &
VIDEO
PLAYS BLOG OTHER
WRITING
CONTACT

January 4, 2008

I'm really paying for that outing in the cold yesterday. I thought I might not be able to get out of bed, but after several rounds of medication and two warm baths, the old engine finally turned over. Suprisingly, I was able to accomplish something that had been eluding me for some time -- today I finished the wedding scene, probably the most crucial scene in the book. It takes place on a boat, and has a number of important consequences, including a death of one of the guests, all of which propel the second half of the story. Despite having to lie down every hour or two to do it, I still managed to get through what till now has been my biggest hurdle.

No comments:

 

All materials on this website copyright 2007 Design by Transform Interactive .\\edia